Thursday, July 8, 2010

More recipes coming!

I haven't posted any new recipes in a while, but I swear, I have a good excuse! Several of them, actually. We have moved into our new home, so we've been really busy moving and unpacking boxes. However, we've been confined to cooking on just the stove top, because our brand new oven isn't behaving, our grill is buried somewhere in the garage, and I didn't even have a microwave! A microwave, I tell ya!

But, after a week of feeding the kids nothing but pasta,quesadillas and mac & cheese, I stumbled across my box of cookbooks and I'm on a mission to find meals I could make on just the stove top.

The next five meals are all from the Rachael Ray cookbook "Express Lane Meals". Hopefully you like her. They sound pretty good, but I was really, really hungry when looking through the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment