Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rolo Cookies


Makes 36 cookies
1 pkg. Rolos
1 box Devils Food Cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil

1. Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs. Take a small ball of dough and form a ball around the rolo. (Only use enough dough to cover the rolo so it can spread through the cookie, about the size of a ping pong ball.)

2. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes. (Note: mine took a little longer to bake, but maybe because of the altitude here.) Cool on a wire rack.

3. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.

Results: Now this is my kind of baking! So easy to make and really, really yummy! In case you are tempted, and I know you will be, these are next to impossible to eat right out of the oven. They are really soft and fall apart until they have cooled a bit. I didn't let that stop me, because straight out of the oven is the BEST way to eat a cookie (or three). I think I'll add these to my Christmas cookie list!

Recipe from Six Sister's Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment