Monday, August 8, 2011

Fourth of July Firecrackers on a Stick

Another marshmallow on a stick recipe, but these are so cute. I brought these to a Fourth of July party (can you tell how behind I am on updating this blog?) and they were a huge hit with the kids and the adults. My only complaint is that they used up a TON of sprinkles. If you are low on sprinkles, you may just want to dip the top of the marshmallow in the sprinkles. They'll be just as cute!


Marshmallows
Chocolate for melting (I use those Wilton baking chips)
red, white & blue sprinkles
lollipop sticks

1. Pierce marshmallows with lollipop stick.

2. Melt chocolate. Dip marshmallow in melted chocolate, then roll in sprinkles.

3. Let dry on waxed paper.

This idea came from Whimsical Creations. Also check out my Canada Day on a Stick and S'mores on a Stick. You could do anything with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment