Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Freaky Friday Fish with Potato Lady



Serves 4

2 tablespoons mayonnaise
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 pound catfish (or any firm white fish) cut into 1-inch chunks
1 cup panko (or 2 cups crisp rice cereal, crushed)

1. Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.

2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Add fish to mayonnaise mixture, tossing gently to coat. Dredge fish in panko (or cereal) and place on baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and cook 20 minutes, turning once.

Served with instant-mashed potato lady with pea hair and carrot face.

Results: Looks SOOOOO fun, doesn't it? Yeah, apparently not in my house. This is the reaction I got from Steven:



Obviously, Steven wouldn't try it. Henry tried it, but didn't like it and even my husband said "the fish is fine, but it makes me gag." I'll let you figure that one out. I thought it was fine, but apparently, we won't be having this in my house any time soon.

1 comment: