Thursday, June 30, 2011

S'mores on a Stick


Ingredients
Marshmallows
melted chocolate
crushed graham crackers
lollipop sticks

1. Push stick into marshmallow. Dip marshmallow in melted chocolate. Roll in crushed graham crackers.


Aren't they adorable? And yes, they were so delicious! And I'm not a huge fan of s'mores. (I know, right?)


And the best part? The kids can make them for themselves (except for melting the chocolate.)

I found this idea at Whimsical Creations. I was planning to make the red, white and blue treats for a Fourth of July Party, but when I saw the s'mores version, I knew my kids would be in love with me forever if I made them.

3 comments:

  1. Did you just nuke the chips? Sooo doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable! Thanks for the shout out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Tracy...I got out the double boiler, added some whipped cream that I milked from the cow I keep in the backyard. Once that was pasteurized, I added the chocolate chips, and whisked it on low for about an hour.

    OF COURSE I NUKED THEM, DORK!

    ReplyDelete