Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baked Bananas


Recipe from Gina's Skinny Recipes

Saturday nights are dessert nights in our house!!!

For each serving:

1 banana
2 teaspoon honey
cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 400°.

2. Peel and slice each banana in half lengthwise. Place in a glass dish. Sprinkle with honey and cinnamon.

3. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Serve with ice cream

Results: Obviously, NO ONE had any problems eating this! It was a simple and very, very easy dessert to make. I served with low-fat ice cream. Normally, I'm one of those girls who believe ice cream should be all fat, all the time. But I'm trying. We had Kroger light ice cream, Deluxe Churned Artisan Vanilla Bean and it was DELICIOUS! I never would have thought it was low-fat.

P.S. Sorry for the blurry picture. I was losing my light in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment